Saturday, September 26, 2009

The KIANA, Part 3

"Many years ago, scientists put up an ad saying, 'Are you a misunderstood person who buys Abercrombie clothes that are "on sale"? Well come on in and try out our new product! It is sure to get you tons of Abercrombie and Fitch clothing!" Says the mysterious "Chosen One".
"That's a long ad," I say. "How did you memorize it all?"
"The cunning ninja must know many unnecessary things, also they must be resourceful and have a keen eye. I found this ad at the esophagus. You can call me Sanderrawr or just Sandra." She says in the same awkward tone.
"Eww," I say.
"And so the KIANA went to the lab and sure enough, she got what was promised. She was turned into a BEHEMOTH-"
"Pfft...BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed.

OH NO! I DARED TO LAUGH AT THE "CHOSEN ONE" WILL SHE KARATE-CHOP ME AND THEN STIR-FRY ME??

The answer is no. How can you stir-fry jelly-tin?

-vi.

No comments:

Post a Comment