Saturday, September 26, 2009

The KIANA, Part 1

So the living Jelly-tin is trying to snowboard at the beach, she sees a huge furry lump on a broken surfboard. She calls to it but it doesn't move. She throws stuff at it and it jumps up, chucks it back at me and then reaches out to eat my snowboard. I say, "OMG!! You dumb overgrown designer-wearing monkey! That was a rental!" It doesn't like that very much. "You owe me 15 dollars! You huge BUFFOON!" It doesn't ever pay me... So once again, it reaches out and eats me. Inside, it is very huge and lots of unexplained debris and people and animals are in there. I find a huge whale and it swallows me. Inside, I find 4 others, they introduce themselves to me.

Sadly, I must stop here and put the rest in another post since its to long.

Sighs

Don't stop reading if you love me!
x] -Vi Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment