Sunday, October 25, 2009

Swine FLu Alert!!

Wanna know why we have swine flu? Well, that's because farmers are feeding their animals their RASHES!! EWWERS. That's why we have the swine flu! I had to get the swine flu vaccine this morning!!! DURING A GOOD MOVIE ON THE TV!! GRR. I will not see any of my classmates on Monday, or so because I will most likely be conferring with the Presidents of the world about this situation. Now what number must I call to make an appointment with all the presidents of the world, save for the middle-east, and most likely, if I can convince them, Oprah and Bill Gates?

-your yeye,
vi.

(I think I saw a commercial once where if you wanna make an appointment with Pres. Barack Obama, you can phone some number. It had a catchy jingle to it. >x])

No comments:

Post a Comment